In the last 5 years, the Channel Focus Club50 has grown to be the most powerful group of channel leaders in the IT and Telecom industries.
Club50 brings together 50 of the IT and Telecom industries’ most important channel leaders. The Club is focused on the future of the channels in these industries. Members are a mix of channel leaders from both the largest companies and newer disruptive companies in these industries.
Invitation Only Membership
Membership in Channel Focus Club50 is by invitation only and has only 50 spaces at any given time. In order to join, a potential member must be a VP of a North American or a Global Channel and a current member must nominate them for membership. Club members have been carefully selected to ensure they represent a broad spectrum of established as well as rapidly growing companies in the technology and telecom industries.
Club50 Meeting Resources and Content
- Bimonthly virtual meetings – debates, discussion, presentations and research covering the issues, trends, and the future of the Channel
- Sub-groups focused on providing insights and best practices on the most important Channel issues and trends highlighted by the members
- Exclusive in-person meetings and retreats at luxurious and beautiful venues in North America
- An exclusive Directory of Channel Leaders searchable by expertise and experience, which is an invaluable resource that enables members to share and find answers to their key issues.
- Member shared links and resources
- Networking with the top Channel Leaders in the IT/Telecom industries