In the last 3 years, the Channel Focus Club 50 has grown to be the most powerful group of Channel Leaders in the IT and Telecom industries.
Club 50 brings together 50 of the IT and Telecom industries most important channel leaders. The Club is focused on the future of the Channels in these industries. Members are a mix of Channel Leaders from the largest companies in these industries together with Channel Leaders from newer disruptive companies.
Invitation Only Membership
Channel Focus Club 50 is an invitation only. Only 50 places are available, and as places become available new member invitations are sent to VPs of North American and Global Channels recommended by the current membership. Club members have been carefully selected to ensure they represent a broad spectrum of established as well as rapidly growing companies in the technology and telecom industries. Above all Club 50 members are willing to contribute to the environment that is driving Channel thought leadership.
Club 50 Meeting Resources and Content
- Monthly Online Meetings – debates, discussion and research covering the future of the Channel, Channel trends and other key Channel issues
- Sub-groups focused on providing insights and best practices on the most important Channel issues/trends highlighted by the members
- Face-to-face meetings coming back in fall 2021
- A searchable Directory of Channel Leaders (open only to Club 50 members). Members can search by expertise and experience. An invaluable resource that enables members to share and find answers to their key issues.
- Member shared resources (links and items that members think are helpful)
- Networking with the IT/Telecom industries top Channel Leaders